We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on Comfort Inn Northwest

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Webb City MO
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Info on Comfort Inn Northwest

Since booking our trip in January, I have been reading the San Antonio forum(I actually read all 30 pages of threads) I have learned a great deal about what to do, where to eat (and where not to), cheap parking,and all kinds of great info. However,I have not seen one comment about Comfort Inn Northwest. The traveler reviews on Expedia and Travelocity rate it around 4.5. The pictures look really nice (but we all know how deceptive pictures can be.) We will be in SA June 17th to the 22nd. I can't wait. I have a list of restaurants that I would like to go to thanks to all of the input, but I'm afraid that we won't be there long enough to try them all. I read somewhere that Earl Abel's is closed??? Anyway thanks to all of you experts for making my trip a lot easier to plan.

Webb City MO
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info on Comfort Inn Northwest

I forgot to mention that its 4.5 out of 5.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Info on Comfort Inn Northwest

hi, we be in SA in around June, what list of good restaurants do you have? thanks

Webb City MO
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Info on Comfort Inn Northwest

I have made my own list by reading what some of the experts from San Antonio have written in this forum,and from reading reviews.