We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the Cost at the Gate at Sea World? can anyone tell...

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
What is the Cost at the Gate at Sea World? can anyone tell...

Reason Im asking is because I sent away to get a coupon for $7 dollars off at the gate; However I know if you purchase online its cheaper too, like $42bucks. So I dont know what its at the Gate. If someone could tell me I would really appreciate it!

Webb City MO
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the Cost at the Gate at Sea World? can anyone tell...

The regular adult admission is $46.99 plus tax, and the childs admission is $36.99 plus tax. You can buy advance tickets at Seaworld.com for $42029 adult $33.29 child for one day passes and $46.99 adult and $36.99 child for 2 day passes. When you buy online, you do not have to stand in line to get in, but if you use your coupon there, you would save a couple of dollars, but have to stand in line to get your tickets. Hope this helps

Webb City MO
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the Cost at the Gate at Sea World? can anyone tell...

Oops I meant $42.29 not 42029. Sorry

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the Cost at the Gate at Sea World? can anyone tell...

sweetlady,

thank you for the prompt answer! Hmm well I will let my husband know about this and provided we get the coupon in time. Thanks again for the heads up!

4. Re: What is the Cost at the Gate at Sea World? can anyone tell...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 15:17