We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to rodeo

Kerry, Ireland
Level Contributor
27 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi to rodeo

I will be in San Antonio for the first three days of November. I am looking into going to the Tejas Rodeo on the Saturday night. I am staying in Riverwalk and have checked that the distance to Obst Road, Bulverde is 25 miles, 30 minutes. I won't have a car and really don't want to rent one. How much would a taxi be for that distance, and with regards to getting back around 11pm, will I have to have one booked in advance for that night? Rough estimate or how to go about finding more info much appreciated!

San Antonio, TX
Level Contributor
575 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to rodeo

Cab fare estimate info at www.yellowcabsa.com. The cost to Tejas Rodeo is estimated at $74. Not sure what you are expecting or want to see at Tejas Rodeo, but if you just want to see bull riding you may want to consider visiting Cowboys Dance Hall. The estimated cab fare there is only $26. Check out their website at www.cowboysdancehall.com.

Kerry, Ireland
Level Contributor
27 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to rodeo

Thanks MardiGras05, I haven't used that taxi website before - will come in very handy! I just wanted to get a taste of a 'rodeo'/bull-riding. I had seen that cowboysdancehall.com during my research, but their website seems to indicate that it's just dancing every night and the only event in November is a gig on the 11th. The only bull-riding event is in September. Never mind, I'll give Houston a shot - going there for three days before San Antonio. Thanks for your response!

3. Re: Taxi to rodeo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 05:19