We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new years eve 2013

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
66 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
new years eve 2013

I am looking for a new years eve party in the riverwalk that is family friendly (we have a three year old andd my brother has a 6 month old plus our fellow partners and my folks). we want to be able to have a great dinner and listen to some music and do some dancing plus dress up a lil fancy!. we will be staying in the riverwalk so will need to find a hotel too. any ideas? thanks!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
17,694 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new years eve 2013

Please be aware that the city of SA has a downtown family oriented city wide party. That said, hotel and restaurant spots are premium. Top right column is a topic/list of hotels on the Rverwalk.

San Antonio knows how to have a party and generally celebrate in good taste (NBA championships, FIESTA etc) but be forewarned that if you don't like crowds then downtown is not really the place to be-upwards of 100-200,000 folks trek to the downtown area. If you decide, have a game plan...go early at 6pm-walk around, listen to music, then rest up and then go back out for the fireworks

newyearsevelive.net/cities/san-antonio-texas…

Drury Hotels/Inn is popular-several locations.

I've done priceline or hotels.com for NYE before..perhaps a decent deal for you

Edited: 24 November 2013, 21:55
2. Re: new years eve 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 06:19