We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tejano Music in Gay Nightclub

Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Tejano Music in Gay Nightclub

Does anyone know of a Gay Night Club in San Antonio that plays Tejano Music and Spanish ???

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,850 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tejano Music in Gay Nightclub

Cool Arrow is a regular bar but in a rough area

yelp.com/biz/…

Desvelados on Malone is gay friendly/Tejano and hosts Mexican Nationals--again a rough area/bar

Honestly, I wouldn't visit either of these alone. Best to stick to a regular Tejano club or the clubs on Main ST

Edited: 26 January 2014, 19:59
Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tejano Music in Gay Nightclub

Thanks,, I heard of SILVER Dollar Salon

That it has 3 dance floor and it does play tejano and cumbias n rancheras. Do you know anything about that?

Thanks for helping me so far :))

Texas
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tejano Music in Gay Nightclub

Did you find a good one? I am going to S.A. this weekend and want to go to tejano club that's gay/lesbian friendly

Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tejano Music in Gay Nightclub

Did you go to the Silver Dollar ?? was that a good tejano Spanish bar???? let me know cause we leaving on Friday and want to dance a lot texmex

5. Re: Tejano Music in Gay Nightclub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 06:19