We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Suites Premium Floors

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Embassy Suites Premium Floors

Hello,

Booked a trip with Embassy Suites Riverwalk (San Antonio), wondering what is included with the "Premium Floors?" Where is this area located? Is it re-stocked often? Do you have access to it day and night? Are there several floors considered "Premium? I read that WiFi is included, as well. I'm assuming "Premium Floors must be higher floors?

Also, is the pool heated? We are going April 25th weekend?

Thanks for your help.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,248 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embassy Suites Premium Floors

wow! get ready for FIESTA...HUGE crowds that weekend. You can still be content along the river as it it 2 different vibes...only visit market square during the day..it will be packed in the evening with live music.

just beware that there is a major parade on Friday during the day and the culmination of the entire festival is Saturday evening which is the night parade...upwards of 500,000 people along the 2.3 mile stretch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIwE9iUF6Dg

by chance can you change to the following or the proceeding weekend?

Edited: 16 March 2014, 20:44
Michigan
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Embassy Suites Premium Floors

Hola Tejas Hombre :)

Thank you for the tips. We specifically planned for that weekend. My dad grew up in San Antonio and he is very excited to show us around :) The FIESTA specifically is what he would like us to see. It sounds like a lot of fun. We are hoping to catch the Mariachis that will be around the days prior to the big parades! Is most of FIESTA free to catch? I think we're only doing parades and just looking to visit with each other :) THANK YOU for your tips and suggestions. If you can think of anything else that would make our trip more enjoyable, I would appreciate it :) I like how the Embassy Suites is a bit away from the chaotic Riverwalk (in a way)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Embassy Suites Premium Floors

would love to hear your review when you return we booked the same for girls weekend in june

Michigan
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Embassy Suites Premium Floors

I will, thanks. Sounds like you will have fun as well!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Embassy Suites Premium Floors

we are heading there next week in a "premium" floor so i'll report back!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,248 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Embassy Suites Premium Floors

the Embassy Suites is the newest offering downtown...did you check TA reviews?... from I hear most people really like the hotel. Sorry I don't know the specifics.

One of my favorite parades is in King William on SAT morning... a very neighborly parade, children are grand marshals etc. I believe it starts at 10a.m.

NIOSA is Friday night which is a big food and music fest at La Vallita ...go when they open at 5:30 and leave before 8 to avoid the throng..there is an entrance fee

alternative on San Antonio is the annual pooch parade in Alamo Heights...just as fun and less crowded

www.fiesta-sa.org/events_detail.aspx?id=273

you can check the FIESTA calender for events over the weekend.

)

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,392 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Embassy Suites Premium Floors

King William also has some wonderful artists.

Michigan
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Embassy Suites Premium Floors

Thank you!

9. Re: Embassy Suites Premium Floors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 05:17