We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid's Birthday Meal

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
53 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Kid's Birthday Meal

We're in San Antonio this week for my kid's 6th birthday. Any suggestions on restaurants that make a big deal out of birthdays? He gets a kick out of secretly telling waitstaff that it's my bday when we go out for mine's so I would LOVE to return the favor. We are staying at the Sheraton Gunter, we don't mind a small drive just not some place way out of our way. TIA

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,347 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kid's Birthday Meal

Mi Tierra's and Rainforest Cafe are the first two that pop into my mind.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
14,968 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kid's Birthday Meal

agree, try Mi Tierra, decorated in Christmas year round, strolling musicians, Mexican bakery...as well, Pico De Gallo just under the freeway from Market Square and a little less touristy..it is a very colorful place and for birthdays as well..I think they let you don a sombrero .they should also have some type of music

if you have a moment, you could search youtube for either Mexican place to get an idea

Edited: 07 July 2014, 15:14
3. Re: Kid's Birthday Meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 21:15