We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaworld query - reserved seating OR Quick Que???.....

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Seaworld query - reserved seating OR Quick Que???.....

Hi

We are going on Sun Aug 17 th - should we buy QUICK QUE ($15) or RESERVED SEATING ($20) ?

We are inclined towards reserved seating - but would love to get some feedback.

Thx

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,450 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaworld query - reserved seating OR Quick Que???.....

I would expect Sea World to be fairly busy as school starts the 25th. I have not been since they started offering the options, but my understanding is that the Quick Que is only for the rides and the reserved seating is only for the shows. It would probably depend on which attractions you were most interested in.

Level Contributor
31 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaworld query - reserved seating OR Quick Que???.....

We just visited Sea World in SA this past Friday and after a lot of research decided not to buy either options. We went on a Friday. Saturdays I hear is the busiest day to visit. We arrived at each show 30 minutes prior and there were no long lines at that time. The shows let you in about 15 minutes early and we got to sit where we wanted at each show. I saw the reserved seating and was glad I didn't get them because of where they were located. They are not up close to the action. I would spend my money on the quick que for rides if you will be riding all 4 rides in the park quite a bit. We did the water rides only and had about a 30-40 minute wait.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,450 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaworld query - reserved seating OR Quick Que???.....

Thanks Suelena for the first hand info.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seaworld query - reserved seating OR Quick Que???.....

Thanks Suelena!

This was exactly my concern as well - actual location of this 'reserved seating' area. I think we will simply buy the tkts online at $45 each. I believe these are 'turnstile ready' - so no need to stand in line to redeem.

I also asked them on their facebook page at - https://www.facebook.com/SeaWorldSanAntonio…

- thru message and their response was as follows:

Reserved seating can fill up, but if you are contemplating purchasing, you can always purchase day of at the park. You can always see how busy we are before deciding to add this.

If you purchase single day tickets online, they will be turnstile ready.

Being a Sunday (Aug 17 th) - we will probably reach by 915am... just to be on the safe side....

5. Re: Seaworld query - reserved seating OR Quick Que???.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:15