We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near Emily Morgan Doubletree?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Parking near Emily Morgan Doubletree?

Hello, looking for self parking options that are (ideally) convenient, safe, and less expensive to the Emily Morgan Doubletree Hotel. I am willing to walk a reasonable distance to save $$. In a perfect world, this would be a ramp or other off-street parking where I can leave the car and not worry about parking tickets, but wouldn't absolutely rule out street parking.

As point of reference, I believe hotel parking itself is only valet at $28/day. Would rather not pay that much to park the car.

Thanks!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
16,773 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking near Emily Morgan Doubletree?

sanantonio.gov/ccdo/parking/parkingmap.aspx

city garages will be cheaper

There is a surface lot next to Emily Morgan or church parking lots a block or so away

2. Re: Parking near Emily Morgan Doubletree?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about San Antonio