We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recent reviews on SA botanical gardens

biloxi
Level Contributor
116 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
recent reviews on SA botanical gardens

i will be in town for nurses convention this weekend and like to tour gardens. Anyone been to the botanical gardens recently? we will be staying at the riverwalk for any other great touring ideas.

San Antonio, TX
Level Contributor
573 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recent reviews on SA botanical gardens

I went to the Botancial Gardens back in April when they opened up the Texas Native Trail which features the Hill Country, South Texas Plains, and East Texas Woods. I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it. Hopefully most of the plants, flowers, and vegetation surivived our dreadfully hot and dry summer. If not, you may not much to look at since most of the plants and vegetation will be dried out.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recent reviews on SA botanical gardens

Does anyone know the demise of the gardens?? I remember it in it's grandeur,stocked with fish and lush vegetation...Now it is a cat breeding grounds...The sky ride was also a blast...What is next? The train??? I am glad they reopened the water crossing to vehicles again...I still have enjoyed it on my bike...

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: recent reviews on SA botanical gardens

Sorry,I got to vent on the Japanese Gardens in Brack Park...Like 00 states,the Botanical Gardens are fun...

4. Re: recent reviews on SA botanical gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 03:18