We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Las Brisas de Santa Fe

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
265 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at Las Brisas de Santa Fe

Hi everyone

We have narrowed down our stay in Santa Fe to a few places. One in particular Las Brisas de Santa Fe. Can anyone give us some ideas and feed back if they have stayed there in the last year or so. Also there is only 2 of us staying for a week, we have a choice between a 1 or 2 bedroom does anyone have

suggestions on which one is more spacious. We have

heard that some of the casitas are really small inside and we were thinking that maybe the 2 bedroom has more total space?

Thanks Lary

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,854 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at Las Brisas de Santa Fe

Just posting to bump this up for you. Since I live here, I don't stay too many places other than my own casita!! LOL!!

The walk to the Plaza from this place is about 15 minutes, under 1/2 mile. Not too far, but if you can't walk that far then look at something closer to the Plaza. Good things are that you will not have to worry about parking and you are close to the new Railyard area. Railyard Restaurant/Saloon is good and a Whole Foods nearby.

Mentioned in this post
The Plaza
The Plaza
2,408 Reviews
Santa Fe, NM
2. Re: Staying at Las Brisas de Santa Fe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 18:19