We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed and Breakfast

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
17 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Bed and Breakfast

I am interested in reviews of Casa Pacifica and pueblo bonita. does anyone have an opinion?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,287 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bed and Breakfast

I will assume you have read the reviews here on TA on these 2 places. If not, I would start there. Hopefully some travelers will pipe in with their experiences.

When are you visiting?

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
17 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bed and Breakfast

we are visiting march 28-april 2. Do you live in Santa Fe? Yes I read the reviews. Eliminating the worst reviews they both look good. Thanks Diane

Taos, New Mexico
Level Contributor
644 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bed and Breakfast

One great way to narrow down your choices in B&B's is to visit the New Mexico Bed and Breakfast Association's website: www.nmbba.org. The Inns belonging to the state association are all routinely inspected for adherance to very high minimum standards that virtually guarantee you a memorable stay with Innkeepers who care.

4. Re: Bed and Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2010, 05:16