We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Friends on Road Trip, 1Night, Where to Stay?

Chicago
6 posts
Save Topic
3 Friends on Road Trip, 1Night, Where to Stay?

Looking for a "unique" place to stay with a couple friends. Don't just want to crash at a budget hotel, and we need a room/place with 3 beds. All of the vacation rentals seem to have a 2 night minimum, and we'll only be in Santa Fe for 1 night.

Any suggestions?

Edmond, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
114 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Friends on Road Trip, 1Night, Where to Stay?

You have you checked out some of the b&b's or small inns? Santa Fe has tons of them. Our favorite is El Farolito. I'm not sure if they have any rooms with 3 beds, but I do know they have some with 2 beds and they have some with sleeper sofas. The rooms are individual casitas, some with private patios or courtyards. The owners are very nice, and serve a wonderful breakfast in the mornings.

We have also stayed at the Water Street Inn. Again, I don't know if they have rooms with 3 beds, but I do know that the room we stayed in had a king bed, as well as a very comfortable single bed/daybed type thing. They also have a great breakfast, as well as a very nice happy hour.

Edited: 08 April 2010, 19:02
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,380 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 Friends on Road Trip, 1Night, Where to Stay?

You may want to check for a suite/or mini suite at Inn of the Governors, Hotel Santa Fe. Suites have 2 beds plus sofa bed. Might work for you.

3. Re: 3 Friends on Road Trip, 1Night, Where to Stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2010, 08:16