We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I buy a table umbrella in SF?

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
746 posts
Save Topic
Where can I buy a table umbrella in SF?

I desperately need to find a umbrella for my mother. Have looked at the usual places where I live.

I need the type that inserts in the hole of a patio table, that cranks open and closed.

All I can find locally are market umbrellas which are too big and don't have the right kind of base.

I have looked online and at local Walmarts, Targets, Lowe's.

I really hope you can help me on this one. Thanks!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,846 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I buy a table umbrella in SF?

Maybe look at World Market near the Railyard or Pier One near SF Place Mall, I've seen all kinds of patio items there. Also possibly Jackalope out on Cerrillos, American Furniture on St Michael's, and even Santa Fe Greenhouse, Paynes Nursery or Newman's Nursery.

Mentioned in this post
Jackalope
Jackalope
122 Reviews
Santa Fe, NM
Cerrillos
Cerrillos
New Mexico
Oklahoma
Level Contributor
746 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I buy a table umbrella in SF?

THanks, casa azul.

I have made a note of your suggestions.

One more question:

I haven't been to the new farmer's market. What time should I be there just to enjoy and poke around? I'm not planning to buy anything unless there are some tomatoes, which I think would not be possible!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,846 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I buy a table umbrella in SF?

I haven't been either, so can't help on that. Earlier is cooler temperature wise. There may be tomatoes from one of the greenhouse growers.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
746 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I buy a table umbrella in SF?

Thank you.

5. Re: Where can I buy a table umbrella in SF?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 14:42