We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dogs allowed?

Which Santa Fe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chappell, Ne
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
dogs allowed?

We will be traveling through area and would like to stop but we will have our border collie with us. Are they allowed on property?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,949 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dogs allowed?

Whose property? Mine sure, but I bet you aren't coming to visit me, lol!

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
938 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dogs allowed?

Here's some pet friendly restaurrants from a thread posted by 1fourfun earlier this year:

Pooch Pantry's Outdoor Restaurant Guide for Santa Fe, NM. You can pick this list up from them at 301 North Guadalupe Street. It says on the top of the list to call ahead and make sure the restaurants still allow dogs and to add them to your reservation...

Anasazi Restaurant

Atomic Grill (this place has a good menu, and a nice patio - I will try them next time)

Cafe Paris

Counter Culture

Downtown Subscription

La Casa Sena (one of my favorites)

Las Mayas Restaurant

Santa Fe Baking Company

Tesuque Village Market

The Pink Adobe (another place I want to try, have read good reviews)

Tree House Pastry Shop/Cafe

Tune-Up Cafe

New Jersey
Level Contributor
182 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dogs allowed?

We just returned a week ago and noticed throughout our trip how wonderfully dog friendly Santa Fe is.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,949 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dogs allowed?

We had lunch at The Hollar in Madrid along the Turquoise Trail and they allow dogs and actually want to have dogs come visit. Water bowls and even dog treats. Also some excellent food for their human companions!

5. Re: dogs allowed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2013, 10:16