We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for recommendation for place to stay with kids pool

WindyCity
Level Contributor
67 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for recommendation for place to stay with kids pool

Hi fellow trip advisors,

We are planning a somewhat last minute trip for early September. I have always wanted to go to Santa Fe/Taos area so I think this might be our time! We have a 3 and 2 year old. Usually we rent a vrbo on vacation so we dont have to eat out every meal but open to staying in a hotel this time, as long as I can get a fridge. We would love somewhere that has a pool suitable for toddlers. Do you know of any property that has a shallow end that the kids can splash around in themselves (under our strict supervision!)?

Many thanks.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,356 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for recommendation for place to stay with kids pool

I can't think of any offhand, most of the pools I've seen are not toddler friendly. There is a huge rec center in the south part of town that has a big zero entrance play pool.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for recommendation for place to stay with kids pool

Santa Fe is a pretty much "adult" place but I second CasaAzul's suggestion of the Community Center pool, which is set up for kids, and lots of fun.

Heres some info, but no pix of the kids pool.

http://www.chavezcenter.com/swimming/

www.chavezcenter.com/leisure-pool-schedule/

WindyCity
Level Contributor
67 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for recommendation for place to stay with kids pool

Great thanks for your help!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
480 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for recommendation for place to stay with kids pool

Bishop's Lodge is an excellent place for families and has a nice pool. Very family oriented. I don't believe it has a wading area though but check it out.

Amarillo, Texas
Level Contributor
163 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for recommendation for place to stay with kids pool

If you don't mind driving into town, the Comfort Inn on the edge of town on 4312 Cerrillos, is great for kids. We've been staying there for 20 years, w/our kiddos, cuz they love the pool. It's across from 2 malls, within walking distance, but you have to do some driving to get to the heart of Santa Fe, (The Plaza).

6. Re: Looking for recommendation for place to stay with kids pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 06:17