We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch in the Thousand Oaks area?

Which Thousand Oaks hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh,NC
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday Brunch in the Thousand Oaks area?

I am looking for a place that offers a Sunday Brunch and has a private room for 20-25 people. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
14,871 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Brunch in the Thousand Oaks area?

Here is a website for dining options in the thousand oaks area, i am sure you will find something to your liking

www.thousandoaksdiningguide.com/index.php

Newbury Park...
Level Contributor
3,358 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Brunch in the Thousand Oaks area?

What is your budget. The Westlake Inn has a nice restaurant that serves brunch. There is also the Four Seasons hotel in Westlake Village.

I am not sure of Sunday brunch - but P6, Sooki 7 & Chapter 8 all have nice private rooms for 20-30 people. I know they have brunches, but I am not sure if they are weekly.

There are some excellent restaurants out here - but many lack the private room.

Raleigh,NC
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Brunch in the Thousand Oaks area?

Thanks to you and Alex for responding. I appreciate it.

4. Re: Sunday Brunch in the Thousand Oaks area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 14:21