We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to shiloh TN

Saint Cloud...
2 posts
Save Topic
Getting to shiloh TN

I don't want to use a rental car or mine, how can I get to Shiloh?

Help!

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
410 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to shiloh TN

I'm not sure you can without a car. There is no bus service to any nearby cities to my knowledge so that is out.

Saint Cloud...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to shiloh TN

Thanks for ur feed back,

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to shiloh TN

Hi Tayari,

I agree with coastermeister. Shiloh is off the beaten path. I did see tour buses there, but I think they were organized trips of the state or region. Something like you would go to a tour guide, church group, senior citizen group, etc.

Bob

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to shiloh TN

Without using a rental car or your own car then it will be pretty hard to get there.You can try to contact Empire Tours and Travel (877) 492-1328 they do have tour buses and shuttles that go to Shiloh but I dont know how you would get to them.Shiloh is a very small town and im not sure if Greyhound Bus even go's there.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
410 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to shiloh TN

Call the Hardin County Tourist Bureau and see if they can help you. They should know if there is any type of bus service or tour operator that could help you.

www.tourhardincounty.org/index.php…

6. Re: Getting to shiloh TN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Shiloh
Recent Conversations
More Shiloh Topics