We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how's the skiing at the bowl?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
how's the skiing at the bowl?

We are leaving for flagstaff next week and I'm wondering how the sking has been at the bowl this will our first time. I checked there website and it appears they still have lots of snow.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how's the skiing at the bowl?

I don't ski any more but I hear from friends that its been really good. Expect it to be crowded as they have been really advertising it in the phoneix area. We might get some more snow in the higher elevations (8-9000) feet this weekend which includes the snow bowl. Just buy or rent your stuff in Phoenix. You can also rent at Peace Surplus in Flagstaff but I know they have been selling out of almost all rentals every weekend.

2. Re: how's the skiing at the bowl?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 08:17