We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

group dining

tucson
Level Contributor
145 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
group dining

Our Miata Club is making a run to the North Rim in late August. We will be spending a night in Flag. Any ideas on restaurants that can handle a group of 32? Maybe one with a side room we can reserve? Thanks in advance for any help.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
2,419 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: group dining

I know Black Bart's Steakhouse can handle large groups. Horsemen Lodge would also be a good bet. Then there is Olive Garden...

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: group dining

Most of the places can handle groups that large. I suggest though that you call what ever one you are interested in eating at. Horsemans Lodge is a great choice. Just call so you can reserve.

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i3541-Northern_…

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,113 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: group dining

You may want to contact Little America Hotel. They have a variety of meeting rooms and a very good catering dept. I have a lot of experience with dining for large groups. Going to a regular restaurant, unless it is one which regularly does catering and has separate dining rooms, is not as good an experience.

tucson
Level Contributor
145 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: group dining

Thanks for the good advice. I'll be following up with your tips....

Flagstaff, Arizona
Level Contributor
987 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: group dining

You might also want to call "Beaver Street Brewery". It is a locals favorite, and they have a meeting/function room.

tucson
Level Contributor
145 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: group dining

Thank you. I'll check them out....

7. Re: group dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2009, 07:20