We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park n Fly Hotels

Bracebridge, Ontario
Level Contributor
710 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Park n Fly Hotels

Anyone have any insight or tips on hotels that offer park n fly packages, from prowling the internet it seems the Buffalo hotels are rather shy about promoting/ advertising/ providing info on the park n flys....

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park n Fly Hotels

Exactly. When I've done Buffalo park n fly, I have to call the hotel to get rates. Some let you park for 14 days.

Bracebridge, Ontario
Level Contributor
710 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park n Fly Hotels

Hey AB, who have you used in the past and were they good or bad??

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park n Fly Hotels

I used the Quality Inn directly across the street twice. I was on the upper floor - with has cathedral ceilings. Great breakfast. The one company owned the 3 hotels (Days Inn and perhaps the Holiday Inn EXPRESS. It's been 10 years - you may want to check current reviews) and shuttled passengers across the street with a van. Too far to walk, and it's not pedestrian friendly.

There was lots of parking behind the hotels.

www.nfta.com/airport/misc/accomodations.asp

Another hotel I used was much further down the road - perhaps around the Holiday Inn Airport, and has since switched names (sorry, don't know).

Bracebridge, Ontario
Level Contributor
710 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park n Fly Hotels

Anyone ver book through the website Park Sleep Fly???

SW Ontario
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park n Fly Hotels

I'm looking for EXACTLY the same thing...since I have noticed that this was back in 2005 I hope you were successful and can pass your wealth of knowledge to me!

We are looking for a Park and Fly Hotel at a good rate (and clean) for Sept. 2007.

Hope you can be of some help.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
3,138 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park n Fly Hotels

Comfort Inn in Amherst has a Park and Fly

7. Re: Park n Fly Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 23:18