We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski Hills / Resort, coming from Toronto

ttt
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Ski Hills / Resort, coming from Toronto

Anything good in the area of New York State area for a ski trip.

Looking something a little bigger than what we have in the Ontario area of Blue Mountain.

Looking at a travel time from Toronto to <NYS Ski> of 2hours

Mentioned in this post
Ontario
Ontario
Canada
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,328 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski Hills / Resort, coming from Toronto

I'm not a skier, but everybody I know who does ski goes to Ellicottville, NY (www.ellicottvilleny.com). It's a little farther than two hours from Toronto, however -- more like two and a half hours, I think.

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ski Hills / Resort, coming from Toronto

Yes, Ellicottville is the place to go. Quaint little town and picturesque hills. One ski resort you might check out is Holiday Valley: http://www.holidayvalley.com/

Mentioned in this post
Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
609 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ski Hills / Resort, coming from Toronto

Peak n Peak is another very nice resort....great condo and hotel facilites...small but classy and full service...great if you have kid for the pool, play area and novice trails....Not a huge hill but has every level for skiers.....

www.pknpk.com

4. Re: Ski Hills / Resort, coming from Toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 15:19