We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is someone spend the night in Buffalo airport?

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Topic
is someone spend the night in Buffalo airport?

my flight is arrive in 12:30am

and the next flight is depart in 7 am.

do you think they let me to stay is the terminal?

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is someone spend the night in Buffalo airport?

Shalom, Yonal! Yes, you can stay in the terminal until your 7 a.m. flight. However, there will be very few people around. Also, you will have to sit in a chair in one of the waiting areas -- not very comfortable! If you are hungry or thirsty, there are vending machines, but the restaurants will not open till 4:30 a.m. at the earliest.

Good luck...

London, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: is someone spend the night in Buffalo airport?

thanks

Broomfield, Colorado
Level Contributor
419 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is someone spend the night in Buffalo airport?

It sounds like one off the most depressing stories I have ever read... Overnight in the Buffalo Airport, whew!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: is someone spend the night in Buffalo airport?

what do recommend, to take hotel from 02am to 05 am ?

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is someone spend the night in Buffalo airport?

No, it wouldn't make sense to pay for a hotel room for just a couple of hours, especially because it would take a lot of time to get to a hotel, check in, check out later, and return to the airport in time to get through security. That would be crazy!

Don't worry -- people do this all the time. You can catch up on your sleep when you board your next flight.

Have a good trip...

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is someone spend the night in Buffalo airport?

Just to clarify, Yonal, In25's comment was posted to insult Buffalo. It was not meant as a serious message to you, and it is not based on actual knowledge of the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. The terminal is modern and very pleasant. On the upper floor, there's a gallery with traveling exhibits that you might enjoy while you wait for your next flight. Airport personnel are very pleasant and helpful.

Juno Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
987 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is someone spend the night in Buffalo airport?

In25 - I suppose you should know all about Buffalo - although according to your travel pins, you have never been there. Yonal was requesting true assistance, not some some wise commentary. Troll.

Broomfield, Colorado
Level Contributor
419 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: is someone spend the night in Buffalo airport?

"In25 - I suppose you should know all about Buffalo - although according to your travel pins, you have never been there. Yonal was requesting true assistance, not some some wise commentary. Troll."

#1 - Lighten up. I do not know that spending a night in any airport would be a fun evening.If one has a sense of humor one would know that Buffalo is an easy and appropriate target.

#2 - I spent 20 years of my life driving coast to coast in each of the 48 contiguous states. If I have not shown all the places I have spent time through 'travel pins' please accept my apologies. I have more pins to post, but will do it at my pace, thanks...

9. Re: is someone spend the night in Buffalo airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2009, 05:41