We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Darien lake hotels

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
erie pa
14 posts
Save Topic
Darien lake hotels

Planning a trip to Darien lake and only staying in the park one day, then going to Buffalo to go to the mall the following day.

Any ideas on hotels?? We want to stay in a hotel friday night, go toDarien Lake saturday, back to hotel, then to Buffalo on Sunday for the day, then home to Erie.

The Darien lake lodge seems too pricey since each night it includes park tickets and we only need one day in the park.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Darien lake hotels

I would reccomend the Homewood Suites on Millersport highway in Amherst NY. It's about 30 mins from Darien lake and about in the middle of all of the malls. I stayed here for about 2 months and loved the place.

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
947 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Darien lake hotels

I agree that your best bet is to stay in Buffalo and just do the 30 minute drive.

Here is a new hotel that is close to the Boulevard Mall on Niagara Falls Blvd. The Galleria is about a 15 minute drive from there.

There are also alot of hotels by the Buffalo airport that is close to the Galleria Mall.

buffalo.airporthotelguide.com

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29810-d93068-R…

3. Re: Darien lake hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2010, 06:19