We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

long term parking at Greyhound station

New York State
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
long term parking at Greyhound station

I'm traveling to NYC from the Buffalo Greyhound station next month, and am looking for information abot safe long term parking downtown. I know that there is a parking ramp next to the station, but it is not monitored 24hrs - would it be safe to leave my vehicle there for a week? Also, I should mention that I'll be leaving at 11pm and returning at 4 am, so I don't want to be wandering around downtown alone at night. Any suggestions? Thanks!

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,406 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: long term parking at Greyhound station

I don't know if you'd be able to use that ramp during the hours you mentioned. Are you sure that there would be someone around to pay and let you out? Also, there aren't any parking lots downtown that I know of which are monitored 24-hours (except possibly private ones attached to condos.)

This would be a hassle and expensive, but if you require safe 24-hour parking, you could park in the long term lot at the Bflo-Niagara Airport and take a taxi to the bus station, or an NFTA bus back to the airport in the morning.

2. Re: long term parking at Greyhound station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2010, 05:17