We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast around Lord Amherst/Hampton Inn

Whitby, Canada
Level Contributor
131 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast around Lord Amherst/Hampton Inn

We are staying at one of the above. Where could we go for a nice reasonably priced breakfast?

Thanks

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast around Lord Amherst/Hampton Inn

It's not exactly reasonable, but it is super delicious: the Original Pancake House, located on Main Street in Williamsville. Pancakes, eggs, omelettes, fresh squeezed OJ,... everything is very tasty.

www.originalpancakehouse.com/phloc_ny.html

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast around Lord Amherst/Hampton Inn

The pancake house is fabulous!

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast around Lord Amherst/Hampton Inn

Ditto on the Pancake House, but don't forget that if you stay at the Hampton Inn, breakfast is included in the price you pay, and usually it's quite good, with at least one hot entree, fresh fruit, pastries & breads, cereals, juices & coffee/tea.

somewhere
Level Contributor
3,075 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast around Lord Amherst/Hampton Inn

While I love the original pancake house it is really not reasonably priced. $5.00 for OJ is outrageous IMHO. Yep..5 bucks for OJ! LOL Would be cheaper to get breakfast from Starbucks down the street.

Now, don't get me wrong, I still love their food, but it's not cheap. :)

5. Re: Breakfast around Lord Amherst/Hampton Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2010, 05:18