We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel and shuttle to the Bills Game on 12/17

Denver
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotel and shuttle to the Bills Game on 12/17

I'm heading to Buffalo from Denver for the game and would like to stay somewhere near the airport in buffalo. Also, want to take a shuttle to the the game. Anyone give me info on where best to stay and get to the game? I know I'm a Denver Fan but I'm nice and need your help.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
563 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel and shuttle to the Bills Game on 12/17

you seem nice so you get help. some wealthy family is buying up the hotels accross the street from the airport on genessee and are going through, demolishing and rebuilding. the newest hotel in the area, hilton garden inn, happens to be directly accross the street from the airport among the old hotels. its up to you if you want to stay there or not, but besides the building construction, genessee street is being relaid with concrete so its a disaster at the moment.

but cheektowaga still has many hotels. the comfort inn, homewood suites and holiday inn express all recieve top ratings on this site. chekc them out. on the other side of cheektowaga by the galleria mall is the residence inn which is fairly new, and again, recieves good marks.

to be honest, while picking your hotel, stay in cheektowaga and use this site's list of hotels for buffalo. their ratings are very accurate.

getting to the game. all the major car rental agencies are all around the airport, again in cheektowaga. it would be worth your while to just rent a car. besides game day traffic, traffic in the area in minimal and our thruways are self explanatory, kinda.

i kinda rambled on but in conclusion:

1.stay in cheektowaga

2.use the list of hotels while choosing a hotel

3.rent a car

4.go bills, sry bud

Buffalo
Level Contributor
462 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel and shuttle to the Bills Game on 12/17

We are Bills Fans and we are nice too!!!

:)

The shuttle is throught the local metro bus-

the web site is www.nfta.com click metro bus-

on the bottom-then click game day shuttle on the left. It leave from Walden and Harlem which is pretty close to the airport-closer to the Galleria Mall-where Danny is steering you towards. Or you could leave from Eastern Hills Mall-that is reasonable too.

The cost is $7.00 person and I think it is well worth it-they do the driving-pay for the parking-and if you want to have a few at the game; you don't have to worry about a DWI.

I am not sure if they take reservations so you better check out the web site if you are interested.

If you do decide to drive-it is very easy to get to the stadium from the Galleria area.

Good luck and go Bills!!!