We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza / Fish near Hyatt Regency

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
918 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Pizza / Fish near Hyatt Regency

My 14 year old son and I will be in Buffalo Friday for the Sabres game. We are stying at the Hyatt Regency. As it is a Friday during Lent, we will be looking for either pizza/pasta or fish (basic fried or baked) for dinner before the game and probably a snack after the game. I am looking for some options on where we can eat. We will have a rental car so a drive before the game is possible if necessary, but ideally we park the car at the hotel, eat around the hotel and take the rail service to the game, then use the car for our trip to the Falls and Toronto on Saturday. Thanks

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
609 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pizza / Fish near Hyatt Regency

You should be able to walk to the Century Grill on Pearl from the Hyatt...very good pub fare and you should be able to get in for a Fish Fry if you get there early , well before the game crowd...Say 5pm...

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
97 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pizza / Fish near Hyatt Regency

If you are looking for good Fish Fry's I would go a little north into Allentown. There are two places that I have gone on a regular basis for my Fish Fry urges.

Ulrich's Tavern at the corner of 674 Ellicott St. and Gabriel's Gate at 145 Allen St. Neither of them have pizza but they do have good fish. If you wanted some good pizza Campieri's at 888 Main Street is a great option. Tons of styles and varieties and the owner cooks them all himself, very good and unique. They often have specials during Sabres games. All of these places are only about a 5 minute drive north of downtown in Allentown. You could even walk from the Hyatt \ train if wanted a little more exercise.

If you wanted something real close, Prima Pizza at the corner of Chippewa and Pearl isn't bad and it's only a couple blocks from the Hyatt.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
97 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pizza / Fish near Hyatt Regency

Note* reservations are probably a must being a Friday in lent.

4. Re: Pizza / Fish near Hyatt Regency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2010, 05:18