We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public transportation from Buffalo to Niagara

JazzyV1822
Level Contributor
95 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Public transportation from Buffalo to Niagara

Can anyone please assit in info regarding public transportation from buffalo (most likely the airport) to Niagara Falls?

If you have further info regarding public transportation from Niagara to Toronto and/or toronto back down to buffalo, that will be great.

Thanks in advance

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public transportation from Buffalo to Niagara

Hi JazzyV, There is transportation information Top Questions about BUFFALO, just scroll up - it's in the right margin:

Also, there is bus service from downtown Buffalo to Toronto. You can try Greyhound, and Coach Canada.

-Dee

texas
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Public transportation from Buffalo to Niagara

The top questions about Buffalo only address how to get from airport to Niagara Falls, NY. What is the least expensive way to get from BUF airport to Niagara Falls, Ontario. Public transportation, shuttle, taxi????

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,978 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Public transportation from Buffalo to Niagara

Hi nsouth;

I would suggest visiting the Niagara Falls Canada forum and having a look at the "Top Questions" on that forum for information about getting there from the Buffalo Airport.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g154998-i97-Niagara…

For more information about Niagara Falls Canada, I would suggest posting on that forum where you are most likely to receive qualified replies.

Best Regards

Edited: 12 July 2010, 20:04
JazzyV1822
Level Contributor
95 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Public transportation from Buffalo to Niagara

I found that the cheapest way to and from Niagara to the BUF airport was the Metro Link # 210 (Airport-Niagar Falss Express). www.nfta.com

For an all day pass, to go back and forth or just hop arounf Niagara, cost only $4.00 ($7.00 on weekends).

JazzyV1822
Level Contributor
95 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Public transportation from Buffalo to Niagara

See my comment below regard Express #210

Now, regarding how to cross over to the Canadan side, Im not really sure. I assume you just walk over the bridge. I'm going next week, so I guess Ill find out.

But I definitely don't recommend hiring a taxi from BUF to Niagara. If anything, you can take the Express to get to Niagara, NY then hire a taxi to cross over from there.

Seeing how this is such a tourist area, Im sure there will be great crowds going back and forth from side to side.

6. Re: Public transportation from Buffalo to Niagara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 05:15