We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffalo Place Rocks the Harbor questions

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
126 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Buffalo Place Rocks the Harbor questions

We are thinking of going to the Crowded House show on July 16th and we'll be coming from Toronto. I have a number of questions for those who have attended concerts there in the past.

1. Are there relatively inexpensive parking ($10 - $15) nearby?

2. Can you bring lawn chairs, your own food?

3. Have the previous concerts been packed? Do you usually need to go several hours in advance to line up for a spot near the front?

thanks

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
938 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffalo Place Rocks the Harbor questions

Although I havent been to a BPRH concert in quite sometime I highly doubt that you will be able to bring a cooler with food and drinks. They do not allow coolers at the Thursday at the Square concerts, and I cannot tell you how crowded they get now.

Parking is nearby and yes $10 to $15 should be the range - thats pretty much what it is for the Sabres game.

Here is a link that you might want to email the staff at Buffalo Place you can help you with more of the minor details.

http://www.buffaloplace.com/staff

2. Re: Buffalo Place Rocks the Harbor questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2011, 06:16