We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffalo vs Jaguars (flying from Los Angeles!)

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Buffalo vs Jaguars (flying from Los Angeles!)

hi guys,

so my boyfriend is a HUGE buffalo bills fan and we're flying out of los angeles headed all the way east to see the bills play the jaguars....any recommendations on what to do in buffalo during our stay? any hotel recommendations?

thank you!!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,069 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffalo vs Jaguars (flying from Los Angeles!)

Hi canela7;

I can't help you with your accommodation question, but for something to do...Niagara Falls is only a 30 minute drive away. If you bring your passports, you can enjoy the Falls from the Canadian side as well.

Best Regards

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
952 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buffalo vs Jaguars (flying from Los Angeles!)

When are you flying in and how long will you be in Buffalo?

I agree with RescueTeam that Niagara Falls would be a sure hit.

The weekend that the Bills play the Jaguars is Columbus Day weekend and since you will be in Western NY at a time when the leaves will be changing colors, and with a short drive to Ellicottville you will be able to see the spectacular colors of the leaves. EV is about an hour from Buffalo and that weekend they have a big Fall Festival.

Of course if you go to NF the gorge should also be a beautiful view with the changing colors.

Fall in Western NY is a beautiful time of the year!

ellicottvilleny.com/index.php/things-to-do

3. Re: Buffalo vs Jaguars (flying from Los Angeles!)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2011, 07:17