We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crocs in Buffalo?

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Crocs in Buffalo?

Hi everyone!

Can someone point me to a store that sells LOTS of Crocs, in the Buffalo area? I'm coming tomorrow, to do some shopping, and really need some new Crocs.

Yes, I know you can search retailers online, but I've found that if a store EVER sold a single pair of Crocs, they're listed as a Crocs retailer. I'm looking for the traditional style.

Thanks!!!

Broadway Market
Gift & Speciality Shops
Thin Ice
Gift & Speciality Shops
Talking Leaves Books
Gift & Speciality Shops
Renew Bath and Body
Gift & Speciality Shops
Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crocs in Buffalo?

This might be an old response but I was just in a Hallmark store on Transit and they had a ton of Croc.........might check out other Hallmark stores

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crocs in Buffalo?

Thanks! I didn't find any on our visit to the Galleria and didn't know where else to look. Next trip up there, I'll call ahead to some Hallmark stores, and try to scope them out.

Appreciate the response.

Tonawanda, New York
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crocs in Buffalo?

Eastern Hills Mall has a Crocs store but the supply is dwindling as I believe Crocs are no longer being made.

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crocs in Buffalo?

Thank you, too! Yes, that's the problem I've encountered. I think they've been outsourced to some country... Every pair I order on line is a different size!

I'll check out Eastern Hills Mall.

5. Re: Crocs in Buffalo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2011, 05:34