We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

distance Comfort Suites to Tralf Music Hall

erie
Level Contributor
111 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
distance Comfort Suites to Tralf Music Hall

Can anyone advise if the Comfort Suites downtown Buffalo is within reasonable walking distance to Tralf Music Hall ,,, if so, what about safety at 1am .... thanks

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: distance Comfort Suites to Tralf Music Hall

Hi travelzoom, Comfort Suites is almost right across the street from the Tralf. You should be fine walking half a block down Main Street at 1am.

-Dee

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
97 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: distance Comfort Suites to Tralf Music Hall

I agree, it is very close and you shouldn't have any problem walking safely between the two.

Also, finding the Tralf can be tricky. It is on the second floor in the Theatre Place building. There really isn't any sign on Main Street for The Tralf's entrance. The Theatre Place building is directory across the street from the Irish Classical Theatre. Once inside you shouldn't have a problem finish the venue. Have fun!

erie
Level Contributor
111 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: distance Comfort Suites to Tralf Music Hall

Thanks for your replies about the distance between the hotel and the Tralf and also about how to find the Tralf .....

I was actually thinking about taking a ride to Buffalo

to check things out before going to the event in May, but guess I'm just too disgusted (cheap) with the gas prices to make the extra trip.

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: distance Comfort Suites to Tralf Music Hall

Hi travelzoom, maybe you can find a bus ride for cheap to Buffalo? The bus station is a block away from Main Street, and you can ride the trolley on Main Street for free to your location. The trolley is free as long as you stay above ground - you don't need a ticket.

-Dee

erie
Level Contributor
111 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: distance Comfort Suites to Tralf Music Hall

Dee,

thanks for your thoughts ... by the time I drive to the bus station in Erie from where I live, I could be a good distance towards Buffalo ...

I use to drive to Buffalo 4,5 times a year to Premier for a "wine run" and to have dinner at Chef's but will be curtailing those visits until gas prices improve. I'll just wait until the event at the Tralf in May and then also plan to go to Premier and Chef's at the same time..

6. Re: distance Comfort Suites to Tralf Music Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 22:16