We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants at Buffalo Airport

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
410 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants at Buffalo Airport

Hi everyone

Our flight arrives at Buffalo around 7.45am & are sure we won't make the 8.00am metro bus to Niagara Falls, as the next bus isn't till 9.55am I was wondering what restaurants there are either in arrivals or in departures(before security), thought we could get breakfast before we set off as we will have been on the go since approx 3.30am.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Many thanks

Jane

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants at Buffalo Airport

If you're looking for a full breakfast, your best bet will be the Lake Erie Grille. Another restaurant, Which Wich, serves nothing but sandwiches, but they offer a couple of different kinds of breakfast sandwiches. (I've never eaten breakfast there, but their regular sandwiches are pretty good.)

There's also a place called the Coffee Beanery, but that has just coffee and pastries, and if memory serves me, there are no tables where you can sit. The airport website lists a place called Landmark Bar and Carvery that apparently serves pastries and coffee. All the other places serve lunch/dinner items.

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants at Buffalo Airport

Not sure how much luggage you have, but if you do not want airport food there is a McDonalds across the street from the airport. You can easily leave the airport and is only a 5 minute or so walk.

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants at Buffalo Airport

If you leave the airport, I recommend the Olympic, across Genesee Street. Outstanding breakfasts!

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g47454-d86…

4. Re: Restaurants at Buffalo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 00:17