We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks for the tips etc

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks for the tips etc

Hi Erin et al,

Thanks for all the tips, i'm heading to Buffalo this xmas '11 and am looking forward to some clothes shopping. If you have any updates i'd love to hear about them... ciao-ciao

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
954 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks for the tips etc

Hi

Have you ever been to Buffalo NY? What exactly are you looking for? Big Mall shops or small specialty type shops?

The Galleria is probably your best bet for big shops. There is Macys, Lord and Taylor, JC Penneys, Sears and countless other small clothing stores.

The is an outlet Mall in Niagara Falls NY.

Hope this gives you a start.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks for the tips etc

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes i've been to Buffalo before but my last visit was in 2002, this time am taking kids for a white xmas. The AUD is very strong so i'm looking for some good shopping. Yes have googled Galleria for Old Navy, A&F, AE, Anthrophologie, JCrew. Would like to buy a long pair of boots - do any suggestions would be welcome. Am planning to visit the outlet mall in Niagara.... is that the best plan to buy sandshoes/sneakers? also when do the sales start in Buffalo?

thanks again - ciao-ciao

3. Re: Thanks for the tips etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2012, 04:17