We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadian Immigration HSBC

Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
Canadian Immigration HSBC

I need to go to Canadian Immigration 3000 HSBC Center Buffalo, New York 14203-2884, USA.

I need hotel accommodation to stay near the HSBC center. Could you please tell me which hotel is closeby to this office as i have to get there early morning.

I am taking the greyhound bus from Toronto.

Also where is the greyhound bus station (181 Ellicott Street Buffalo, NY 14203) in relation to the HSBC area?

i checked on mapquest and it says 1 min away .59km is this correct? looks far on the map?

Please help me. Thanks very much.

Mentioned in this post
Buffalo
Buffalo
New York
United States
United States
North America
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,844 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canadian Immigration HSBC

I believe the Adams Mark Hotel should be about the closest to the HSBC tower.

Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canadian Immigration HSBC

Thank You very much.

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,429 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canadian Immigration HSBC

Hi khristian, You can also stay at the Hyatt Hotel or the Comfort Suites, both of which are on Main Street. HSBC is on Main Street and the Greyhound bus station is one block away from Main Street. There is a trolley on Main Street which is FREE as long as you stay above ground. Here is the schedule and route, it's called the Metro Rail: metro.nfta.com/Routes/ttpdf/2011-12-25/45.pdf You would use the Seneca Street stop for HSBC tower, which you cannot miss because it's the tallest building in downtown Bflo.

-Dee

4. Re: Canadian Immigration HSBC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2013, 10:31