We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus service from buffalo airport to greyhound terminal.

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
2 posts
Save Topic
bus service from buffalo airport to greyhound terminal.

Is there any public bus service available from airport to greyhound bus terminal? and how often bus leaves? and what's the fare?

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: bus service from buffalo airport to greyhound terminal.

I will arrive at Buffalo Airport at 7:10 p.m.from Los Angeles. The Express bus is not running at that time. Where will I get the #24 Genesse bus, how often does it run, and how late does it run. I need to get to the Voyager Bus Station at 181 Ellicott St.

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: bus service from buffalo airport to greyhound terminal.

Hi Noreen,

You can pick up the #24 bus in the same place as all the buses: exit the terminal at the ground floor (by baggage claim) and turn LEFT. Walk to the end of the terminal and you will see the bus stop shelter. Below is the schedule for #24. It seems to run pretty late (until almost midnight). The bus station at 181 Ellicott St is called "Metropolitan Transportation Center" on the map:

http://metro.nfta.com/Routes/ttpdf/24.pdf

-Dee

13. Re: bus service from buffalo airport to greyhound terminal.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2015, 02:06
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,068 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: bus service from buffalo airport to greyhound terminal.

Old post.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: bus service from buffalo airport to greyhound terminal.

It is really amazing how some of the question are not answered. Even tho this old post I hope it will be able to help someone who lands on this page to look for the same info. About booking Taxi in advance, based on my personal experience I highly recommend to book the taxi in advance. If you looking for the Airport Taxi located in the airport you don't have to book but if you are kinda of looking for a flat rate from the BUF airport i would suggest to call different Taxi companies which provides Flat Rate. Sometimes it kinda amazing the amount of money you save with Flat Rate especially if you go cross the Canadian boarder or bridge.

16. Re: bus service from buffalo airport to greyhound terminal.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 22:39
Buffalo
Level Contributor
28 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: bus service from buffalo airport to greyhound terminal.

It's actually $2. now

18. Re: bus service from buffalo airport to greyhound terminal.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2015, 05:15