We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling in Buffale, NY

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan...
1 post
Save Topic
Traveling in Buffale, NY

How far is it from the Amtrak Station in Buffalo, NY to the Greyhound Station in Buffalo, NY? My son is getting married Sat Oct 6, 2012, and my daughter and I are tryna find the cheapest most comfortable way to travel. I was told by Greyhound we will only be 2 blocks away from the hotel. We're coming from Detroit, MI... Thanking you in advance...

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling in Buffale, NY

Hello Allison,

There are two Amtrak stations in the Buffalo area: one is in downtown Buffalo not too far from the bus station. The other is in Depew, New York, a suburb of Buffalo and pretty far from the bus station. Are you certain which station you will be using?

If your hotel is in downtown Buffalo, then the bus station and the downtown train station should be pretty convenient to use. The bus station is two blocks from Main Street and there is FREE train service on Main Street as long as you stay above ground and don't ride the subway underground. The train station is even closer to Main Street.

Please let us know if you have anymore questions.

--Dee

2. Re: Traveling in Buffale, NY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 06:18