We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do with toddler betw Christmas and New Year's

Illinois
Level Contributor
29 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do with toddler betw Christmas and New Year's

Good afternoon!

This question is kind of sad since I grew up in WNY but I haven't been there much in the past 11 years so I'm kind of out of the loop on what's fun around the holidays.

My 2.5 year old and I will be in town from Dec 26 until Jan 1. What activities do you suggest that would be appropriate for a young child at that time of year (besides possibly sledding and ice skating)?

TIA!

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,316 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do with toddler betw Christmas and New Year's

The Buffalo Zoo's rainforest is a fun place to visit -- and it's warm and toasty inside (buffalozoo.org). Afterward, you could pop into Fairy Cakes on Parkside Avenue, across from the main entrance to the zoo, to pick out some gourmet cupcakes (fairycakesonline.com).

If you don't mind driving a little farther east, you could spend an entire day at the National Museum of Play in Rochester. Fun, fun, fun, and everything's hands-on! (www.museumofplay.org).

2. Re: Things to do with toddler betw Christmas and New Year's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 14:16