We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

starbucks on delaware ave

austin tx
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
starbucks on delaware ave

Hi there

I am taking some kids to a regatta tomorrow morning very near the Peace bridge...the closest starbucks to hang out at would be on delaware ave...is this area safe...another place not more than 10 minutes away that you would recommend more? It would be great if there is a nice area where I could hang out (with a 3 yr old in tow), walk the streets etc for a few hours...thanks for any advice

Theresa

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: starbucks on delaware ave

Hi terryellen, Are you walking or driving from the Peace Bridge? If driving then no problem! There is a nicer, larger coffee house directly across from Starbucks and that is: SPoT coffee at 227 Delaware Ave www.spotcoffee.com/index.php… They have a more varied menu than Starbucks. There is another SPoT Coffee at 765 Elmwood Avenue not far from the Peace Bridge and is in a beautiful, walkable neighborhood with shops and other restaurants. The first two locations (Starbucks and SPoT on Delaware) are located in downtown Buffalo, while the Elmwood Ave location is centrally located in a neighborhood. I would recommend the Elmwood Ave location if you are driving.

-Dee

2. Re: starbucks on delaware ave

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 05:18