We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best airport parking for 2 weeks

Which Buffalo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
175 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
best airport parking for 2 weeks

Hi, wondering that best place to park at the Buffalo airport for 2 weeks. Any good deals out there? Thanks

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,638 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best airport parking for 2 weeks

You might be better off going the night before your flight (great idea by the way) and booking a hotel room at one of the hotels accross the street that offer the park-sleep-fly deals. I've done this at the Day's Inn, but there are other deals out there.

http://buffalo.parksleepfly.com/

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best airport parking for 2 weeks

I was just going to post the same questions. A far from my research looks like airport blue parking is just as cheap if not cheaper than off the site parking lots at $45 a week. I'm looking into finding a cheap hotel that would be about the same but with free 2 wk parking. Our flight is at 6:30 am so that would be ideal anyway. Hope someone will post some good advice.

Edited: 25 October 2013, 13:35
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best airport parking for 2 weeks

I ment so far from my research....lol

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
175 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best airport parking for 2 weeks

Thanks for the info...i will post if I find anything that seems like a good deal. Our flight is not until 3pm so we don't really need to stay over night but if we can get a good enough deal with stay and park for 2 weeks might be a plan :-)

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best airport parking for 2 weeks

we did end up booking a cheap hotel with 2 wk parking, for $80, just for 1 night we can survive Econolodge ..I hope..LOL. With taxes and service charge it will be almost the same as parking by itself

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
175 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best airport parking for 2 weeks

excellent, vacation starts early....i will check it out! thanks

Hamilton, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: best airport parking for 2 weeks

if you stay at the The Millennium hotel, across from Walden Galleria, you can park there for free for two weeks, and they will shuttle you back and forth at no cost, and the parking was free for two weeks.

Well last time I stayed there for a night before a flyout to Florida, it was free, and might still be free.

8. Re: best airport parking for 2 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2014, 06:20