We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying At Millennium Buffalo Airport, Decent For One Night?

Toronto,Ontario
Level Contributor
669 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Staying At Millennium Buffalo Airport, Decent For One Night?

I have read some really bad reviews about this place, but some good ones as well. I got it off of Priceline for $48 for the night this coming Friday as I fly out to DC on Saturday afternoon. I was going to just book the Days Hotel for $100 on Hotels.com but I have stayed there before and there really is nothing around it other than the mediocre bar & grill attached or a walk to McDonalds or Dennys. So I figured I would end up getting the Millennium and its location is great with the Walden Galleria across the street.

Also would it be better to just take a cab from the airport to the hotel as I am taking the Greyhound from Toronto to the airport. Or would you recommend calling and waiting for their airport shuttle? I think I will take the shuttle to the airport on Saturday though. Just curious on people's thoughts.

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
139 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying At Millennium Buffalo Airport, Decent For One Night?

Why not call the shuttle when you arrive and if its too long, take a taxi. The reviews range from awful to average, a recent one mentioning bedbugs. Good luck.

Toronto,Ontario
Level Contributor
669 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying At Millennium Buffalo Airport, Decent For One Night?

Uh oh bed bugs? I might abandon this and take the loss and just stay at Days Hotel. Reading reviews they seem to go from one extreme to the other.

3. Re: Staying At Millennium Buffalo Airport, Decent For One Night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2015, 06:19