We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bengals -bills game

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
325 posts
1 review
Save Topic
bengals -bills game

coming to buffalo friday for the bengals-bills game..what would be the best area to stay? any must see attractions? i guess we should probably have buffalo wing, who has the best? tailgating at the stadium ok? what about parking near the stadium..family of four 19 and 16 kids..is where BENGALS shirts going to be ok.any help would be appreciated..

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bengals -bills game

I'm not that familiar with Buffalo, but I'm bumping this up so that one of the people from there can help you.

I've been to several Bills games - it is ok to wear your Bengals gear. The fans there are laid back and you shouldn't have any problems. Tailgating at the stadium is ok. We like to park in a lot not on the stadium itself, but you can tailgate at either place.

East Aurora, NY
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bengals -bills game

There are motels near the stadium. Try EconoLodge in Hamburg or there's a couple right on Southwestern Blvd. between Abbott and McKinley that are within walking distance to the stadium. Can leave your car parked right there too. Hunt them down on TripAdvisor -- enter "Orchard Park, NY" or "Hamburg, NY."

Attractions... Ever been to Niagara Falls? That's the most famous. Buffalo has some nice architecture if you're an architecture buff, and some nice art galleries if you're into that. Also some nice old Victorian homes if that's your fancy.

Anchor Bar has the best wings because they invented them. They're on Main St. in Buffalo.

Have fun! Go Bills!!!

East Aurora, NY
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: bengals -bills game

Red Carpet Inn in Orchard Park is the one I was thinking of. $104 per night.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
325 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: bengals -bills game

thank you........ we had a great time..niagra falls was nice and we had a great time at the game..at e at the anchor bar..it was very good..stayed at the hyatt and was very disappointed..

5. Re: bengals -bills game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 04:16