We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet Centers/Malls other than Fashion Outlet on Military

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Outlet Centers/Malls other than Fashion Outlet on Military

Does anyone know of any good center to shop other thank Fashion Outlet and Walden Galleria? Prefer an Outlet Mall, someone told me there's a new one that's comparable, if not better than Fashion Outlet in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY area, but for the life of me I can't find anything on the 'net about a new place, and of course they couldn't remember what road it was on or the name of it. Thanks!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,600 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet Centers/Malls other than Fashion Outlet on Military

Hi acbr70;

Are you thinking of the new "Outlet Collection at Niagara" that opened in Niagara on the Lake ?

http://www.outletcollectionatniagara.com/

torontosun.com/2014/05/15/huge-new-outlet-ma…

Best Regards

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
139 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet Centers/Malls other than Fashion Outlet on Military

I have been to the new Outlet Collection at Niagara a few times and its awesome. Be sure to visit on a nice day since it is all outside and open to the elements. Its doing well now but in the winter time it may be much less crowded. The stores are all very nice and staff is very friendly and helpful. For Canadians its a good choice and you don't have to endure the bridge delays and customs. Definitely worth a visit. Its off the QEW and impossible to miss.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet Centers/Malls other than Fashion Outlet on Military

Thanks :) That's what I thought of, too, it's the only big one I've heard about, but this other guy said it was in Buffalo, not on the Canadian side :(

4. Re: Outlet Centers/Malls other than Fashion Outlet on Military

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 20:12
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,600 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outlet Centers/Malls other than Fashion Outlet on Military

You're Welcome, acbr70 !

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Outlet Centers/Malls other than Fashion Outlet on Military

If you have a little extra time, driving down to Erie, Pa and Grove City seems to see significantly better pricing...

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Outlet Centers/Malls other than Fashion Outlet on Military

Thanks! Will keep that in mind, we'll have to see how the time goes what with silly beagle waiting for us at home who will think we're never coming back - he goes crazy if we only leave for a few hours lol

Edited: 25 June 2014, 23:06
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Outlet Centers/Malls other than Fashion Outlet on Military

Will check it out next vacation week, our budget only allows one shopping trip per holiday lol

9. Re: Outlet Centers/Malls other than Fashion Outlet on Military

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:17