We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downtown hotel

Lewiston, Maine
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Downtown hotel

Staying at the Hyatt downtown for a long weekend in May. Where is the best place to self park? Any idea how much? We'll probably be in and out once a day with the car.

Thanks for any replys.

buffalo NY
Level Contributor
101 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Downtown hotel

I stayed at the Hyatt a few years ago and was pleasantly surprised when the hotel valet gave me parking options. I parked at the Augspurger Ramp and it was far more affordable than using the hotel valet parking. The Augspurger Ramp is diagonally across from the hotel entrance on Mohawk Street. The ramp address is 362 Pearl St. Below are links to hotel parking information and the Augspurger Ramp details.

…hyatt.com/en/hotel/our-hotel/parking.html

http://bcarparking.com/day-evening-rates/

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
353 reviews
2. Re: Downtown hotel

The city ramp, as smooter points out, is directly across Pearl Street and inexpensive, but remember there is also on street parking on Pearl and newly re-opened Main Street....free after six and all day on Sundays. After you park, if your destination for dinner or entertainment is in the downtown/canalside areas, the surface light rail stops at the hotel's front door and is free. You only need to pay when the train enters its underground section.

3. Re: Downtown hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2017, 05:16