We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steak Houses ?

south jersey
Level Contributor
241 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Steak Houses ?

Hello, I will be visiting Newport in July and would like to take my family to a nice steak restaurant in the Newport area. I would appreciate any help you can give me finding a place that serves Prime Rib or Filet Mignon. Thanks!!

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Steak Houses ?

22 Bowens is really the only "Steak House" per se,

But you can find good steak and prime rib at many of the restaurants in town. The Brick Alley has good prime rib Fri and Sat. and their steaks are pretty good too...it's more casual than a steak restaurant and gets busy, so I'd make a reservation.

2. Re: Steak Houses ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 14:21
Get answers to your questions about Newport
Recent Conversations
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question