We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Specifically for teens in Newport

Salem, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
230 reviews
Save Topic
Specifically for teens in Newport

Any activity comes to mind specifically for teens in Newport. 13 Year old-ish? Thank you.

SW Missouri
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Specifically for teens in Newport

I too would be interested to know. We have a 14 year old daughter and will be in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachussetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont during the first part of July. I have had a difficult time finding something teen friendly to do. Thanks.

SW Missouri
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Specifically for teens in Newport

I too would be interested to know. We have a 14 year old daughter and will be in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachussetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont during the first part of July. I have had a difficult time finding something teen friendly to do. Thanks.

3. Re: Specifically for teens in Newport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2009, 05:33