We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which room at castle hill inn

New York
Level Contributor
185 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
which room at castle hill inn

I know this is a nitpicky question but we are going to Castle Hill Inn in two weeks for one night for a special birthday. We are booked in the Master Room. I wanted to know if anyone has a comment about that room or has a suggestion for a really nice room. I was offered the Mrs. Agasiss and a few others, so I really just need a recommendation. The suites are too expensive for us as are the beach cottages. Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Level Contributor
377 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which room at castle hill inn

Hi,

I'm only faniliar with the beach cottage rooms. You'll have a lovely time. Try the lobster hash for breakfast. Delicious! They also have tea time in a small speace. Gorgeous views. Have fun

New York
Level Contributor
185 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which room at castle hill inn

Thanks for your response. We are going this weekend and are looking forward to it. I'm certain my husband will want to try the lobster hash!

3. Re: which room at castle hill inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Newport