We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lighthouse cruises

usa
Level Contributor
153 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Lighthouse cruises

It might be kind of early to ask, but are there any cruise companies around Newport that do the lighthouse cruises in October? I am wanting to go to Newport in Oct and that is one thing that I would love to do. Thanks for any info!!!

Exeter, Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lighthouse cruises

The lighthouse cruises are growing fast in popularity in Narragansett Bay. Currently, these are run by the same folks that run the Vineyard fast ferry out of Quonset Point, RI.

The schedule is posted on the "vineyardfast ferry.com" website and it appears that they are running on weekends all through October 2010.

If you have a car, you can drive to Quonset in about 20-25 minutes from Newport.

usa
Level Contributor
153 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lighthouse cruises

Thank you so much. That is exactly like what I was looking for!!!

3. Re: Lighthouse cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2010, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Newport