We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Dinner

New Haven...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Dinner

Hello all!

My fiance and I will be taking a mini-moon to Newport after our wedding at the end of May. We can not wait! I am hoping to plan ahead and would love to plan a nice dinner out but can't seem to figure out a restaurant with a romantic ambiance!

We will be staying at Castle Hill during our time in Newport so I was hoping to plan a dinner outside of the inn.

Thank you for your help!

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Dinner

Bouchard's, The Chanler, White Horse Tavern, slightly less intimate, but very good is Tullulah on Thames

Boston...
Level Contributor
824 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Dinner

ditto the Bouchards rec... also take a look at the Spiced Pear

Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
84 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Dinner

Ditto on Spiced Pear. When hubby and I are going for a fancier meal celebratory type meal, it's either there or Castle Hill.

4. Re: Romantic Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Newport